Dear Reader, do you have your car insured or your house or any of your assets insured? Dont know much about your answer, but I presume you should have something insured or be knowledgeable about Insurance.
Why do I ask these questions? Simply because I sell Insurance and I am very serious about you getting one. The type of Insurance I sell covers my many aspects of your life, if not all. Before I tell you about the details of the Insurance I sell, lets enumerates some points.
Why should you or Why do people get Insurance?
People get Insurance simply to prevent their precious assets against eventualities or unfortunate unforeseen circumstances, in exchange for future value of the assets at the occurence of the eventualities. So if you just purchased the latest Rolls-Royce and you really care about it, to the extent you dont just like anybody riding in it, it is advisable you insure it, so you can get it back or an equivalent of its worth when its stolen or damaged. In a nut shell, we always insure what we value.
What do you care about?
Do you have priorities as regards to what you really care about? Do you care so much about your assets than anything else? What about your life? Which is paramount to you? I prefer you care more about your life, and insure it; this is what the Insurance policy I sell covers and its called The Ultimate Insurance.
The Ultimate Insurance
No, no, its not the usual type of life insurance you know about. The Ultimate insurance covers eventualities thats peculiar to others. It gives an answer to questions of uncertainty about death. It takes the subject of life so important. It gives a guarantee for your life after death; that you will get it back. Its a Super Life Insurance. What’s more, its absolutely free.
As with all Insurance, the details of the Insurance policy is very important. It enumerates what is insured by the Insurance. Some details in the Ultimate Insurance policy states thus:
- For God so loved the world, that He gave is only begotten son that whosoever believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. — Gospel of John Section 3 of The Ultimate Insurance Policy, verse 16.
- I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world.” — Gospel of John Section 6 of The Ultimate Insurance Policy, verse 51.
- Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, 14 but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life.” — Gospel of John Section 4 of The Ultimate Insurance Policy, verses 13–14.
the only requirement is to Believe in Jesus Christ.
Its a Super Life Insurance; it does not only protect against the eventuality of life (death) but also protect against unfavourable life conditions and give restoration. It states thus in the policy:
- Whoever comes to Me, and hears My sayings and does them, I will show you whom he is like: 48 He is like a man building a house, who dug deep and laid the foundation on the rock. And when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently against that house, and could not shake it, for it was founded on the rock. Gospel of Luke Section 6 of The Ultimate Insurance Policy, verses 47–48.
- Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Gospel of Matt Section 11 of The Ultimate Insurance Policy, verse 28
- who shall not receive a hundredfold now in this time — houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and lands, with persecutions — and in the age to come, eternal life. Gospel of Mark Section 10 of The Ultimate Insurance Policy, verse 30.
Cases during the great recession, some people committed suicide because of loss of money — You will not have to commit suicide because there is promise of restoration and you are grounded upon a rock or Cases that involves fear of what will be after life — You will not have to worry because your life is secured. The condition : Only believe in Jesus Christ (free payment), you and your household and you will be saved (insured) from these eventuality and unfavorable unforeseen circumstances.
Concerning the plethora of questions about the existence of God which often leads to believing in nothing; I thinks its wise to believe in a hope, a promise that guarantees that you will get your life back after death, save from the eventualities that may occur afterlife than to believe in nothingness. Why would you insure your assets and forget your life (Soul)? Is your life not important to you? “What does it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul?”